Have you been to the Secret Forest? The overlooking spot located along the ridge of a plateau surrounded by forest in Sinuda, Kitaotao, Bukidnon is just the right spot to relax with your family and friends, breath fresh air and experience nature with its scenic landscape and foggy weather. Secret Forest Campsite Resort offers A-House accommodations, camping grounds, exclusive mini pool, mountain and river trek to its secret falls and a bonfire at night.
GETTING THERE. The place can be reached via Sinuda Road where several overlooking resorts are located. Following this road, it is approximately 5 kilometers from the main highway (Bukidnon-Davao Road). See map below.
- A-house accomodations for you and your friends to enjoy
- Exclusive barkada (mini) pool replenished with spring water
- Mountain and river trekking towards its Secret Falls
- Enjoy bonfire during the cold night
- Cook and grill food
- Guests may also opt to pitch their own tent on our camping grounds
- Mon-Thu: P2,000.00 per A-house/night
- Fri-Sun: P2,500.00 per A-house/night
- Check-in at 1:00PM
- Check-out 12:00PM
For bookings and inquiries, just message them in Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/secretforestcampsite.
Browse photos below.
As shown, the site is accessible by all types of vehicles.
Each A-house has a mini pool.
Check out the view.
The camping ground is covered with green grass.
The mini pools are suitable for children.
Guests can cook and grill.
It has a multipurpose hall.
…and sanitary facilities.
Here are aerial shots.
all photos by Secret Forest Camping Resort