Looking for a retreat away from the city buzz but within a short drive? Explore the latest Instagrammable escape in Cagayan de Oro – CHAMEN RESORT, situated at Purok 1, Zone 6, Bulao, Iponan, just a quick 15-20 minute drive from the city proper. Featuring a large infinity pool, this oasis nestled in the primarily residential area of Iponan offers a serene getaway. For bookings and inquiries, just contact 0917-139-6027.
GETTING THERE. Chamen Resort is along the periphery of Bloomingdale Subdivision right at the back of Carlyle’s Diner & Cafe and just beside Tobil Gas Station. See map below.
- Children – P150 (below 4ft. 50% off)
- Swimmers – P250
- Non-Swimmers – P100
Umbrellas / Tables:
- Day Time (9am-3pm) – P750
- Night Time (5pm-11pm) – P750
- Day Time (9am-3pm) – P3,000 (Monday-Thursday) | P3,500 (Friday-Sunday)
- Night Time (5pm-11pm) – P3,500 (Monday-Thursday) | P4,000 (Friday-Sunday)
- Day Time (9am-3pm) – P2,000 (Monday-Thursday) | P2,500 (Friday-Sunday)
- Night Time (5pm-11pm) – P2,500 (Monday-Thursday) | P3,000 (Friday-Sunday)
- Suite Room – P7,800 good for 2
- Deluxe Room – P4,800 good for 2
- Barkadahan Room – 6,000 good for 6
- *** (Free breakfast and free pool access with towels)
Main Entrance and Parking Area
Carlyle’s Diner & Cafe
Chelsea’s House of Beauty
Check it out.