Looking for a new Instagrammable resort just minutes from downtown Cagayan de Oro? HILLSIDE AT MANGGA AVENUE located at Purok 4A in Gusa is now on soft opening. With three beautifully-designed cascading pools built along the hillside and a cluster of open cottages or cabanas and umbrella tables, it is a perfect spot for a family or group outing. Open daily from 8AM to 10PM. Since it is still on soft opening, the resort management will only accept prior bookings and no walk-ins allowed at the moment. For inquiries and bookings, just contact 09952935707.
GETTING THERE. The swimming resort is easily accessible. From JR Borja Extension-Galaxy Road, proceed to Purok 4A Gusa towards East Gusa National High School. The large signage Mangga Avenue is immediately after the school at right. Just enter the gate towards the resort. See map below.
This is the main entrance gate with the large signage.
Enter the gate and you’ll immediately see the resort development along the hillside.
This is the parking area. Development is still ongoing to accommodate more vehicles when the resort will have its grand opening sometime in March.
You can see the first pool (5 feet deep) and the cabanas along the side. More cabanas will be built along the perimeter in the next few weeks.
A beautifully designed concrete arch bridge can be seen between the first and second pool.
CABANA/COTTAGE (10-15 pax capacity)
- DAY USE (8AM-4PM): Php 4,500
- NIGHT USE (5PM – 10PM): Php 5,500
- FULL DAY (8AM-10PM): Php 9,000
CABANA/COTTAGE (7-10 pax capacity)
- DAY USE (8AM-4PM): Php 3,500
- NIGHT USE (5PM – 10PM): Php 4,500
- FULL DAY (8AM-10PM): Php 7,000
UMBRELLA (5-7 pax capacity)
- DAY USE (8AM-4PM): Php 2,500
- NIGHT USE (5PM – 10PM): Php 3,500
- FULL DAY (8AM-10PM): Php 5,000
- Entrance Fee and Access to Swimming Pool for Maximum of 15 pax ONLY
- Use of Cabana/Umbrella for 4 Hours
- Rate in Excess of 15 pax: Php 350/head (Adult) Php 250/head (Kids 2-10 years old)
- Rate in Excess of 4 Hours Use of Cabana: Php 500/hr
- FREE ENTRANCE for Kids below 2 years old
- Strictly on pre-booking basis only. NO WALK-INS ALLOWED YET.
- 50% Downpayment required to reserve your slot. Limited slots only.
- Bringing of food and drinks is allowed (no corkage).
- Operational Hours: Daily 8AM-10PM
SWIMMING POOL RULES
Tables with umbrellas are good for small groups (5-7 pax).
A few tables with umbrellas are also located beside the first pool.
Here are a few aerial shots. The entire place can be booked for an exclusive event.
The cascading pool have depths of 5 feet, 4 feet and 3 feet (kids) at right.
A much larger cabana good for 20-30pax is still being constructed at right.
Landscaping and concrete works are still ongoing.
A view deck is also being planned at the highest point which will have an overlooking view of the bay.
The resort is right beside East Gusa National High School (right).
The kids pool is in the foreground.
A pool bar is in the pipeline. You can see the underwater concrete stools.
The development followed the natural contour of the site.
This is the view from the top level.
Railings are built for safety.
More open cottages will be built in this area.
Open showers, shower rooms and dressing rooms are seen along the left side.
All pool water is sourced from a deepwell.
By the way, chlorine treatment is made everyday.
All pools are maintained everyday.
The nearly half-hectare property use solar-powered lamps.
The road network is concreted.
Night swimming is allowed until 10:00pm.
Colorful lights add beauty to the pools.
A night pool party could be perfect.
By the way, overnight rooms and a large function room are also underway.
For inquiries and bookings, just contact 09177087049.