Brenda Mage has just secured a permit for the increasingly popular Hinaguan Nature Park located at Riverside Zone 2, Solana, Jasaan, Misamis Oriental and guess what, there are now rates for the use of various accommodations. Entrance remains FREE but will accept donations for maintenance.
GETTING THERE. The place is approximately one hour travel time from Cagayan de Oro City Proper. If you’re coming from the city, turn right after passing Solana Bridge in Jasaan. The landmark at the highway is the signage “THIS WAY TO SAGPULON FALLS.” About a kilometer from the highway is Laga Pool. Stop and park your vehicle (with minimal parking fee) in the vicinity then walk towards Hinaguan Nature Park (crossing the shallow river). There are also habal-habal at the highway junction as public transport. See map below.
Or use Google Map.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- riverside / nature camping
- stunning views of the sunset and its mountain and the river
- beautiful sunrise and sunset in between the mountains
- lots of trees and birds singing all day long…also sounds of frogs and crickets, chicken and turkey
- serene place for families, couples or group of friends who want to disconnect and reconnect to nature
- perfect and safe place for non-experienced and solo campers
- Instagrammable views
- perfect montage videos for vloggers
- river bathing allowed at your own risk (bring your own towels)
NOTE: Now accepting advance reservations for the Month of June, July, August.
- A House (₱500) Overnight
- A House (₱300) Day Tour (8AM – 6PM)
- Tent Pitching (₱100)
- Tent Rental (₱200)
NOTE: No limit for accommodations as opening promo. A House capacity is 5-6 persons. Management is open for negotiations for bookings.
Payment options: GCASH, CASH
- NO CORKAGE for bringing of food
- Walk-ins can only be accepted during weekdays (also depends on room availability).
- Number of guests is limited to avoid overcrowding.
- Strictly implementing Campground Rules and Etiquette.
- Camping gears are available for rent including pillows, blankets and mosquito net.
- Water, liquor, food available at store.
- Karaoke / loud speaker are not allowed at the campsite to respect fellow campers and nature.
- Pets are ALLOWED (with leash and diaper)
NOTE: Also accepting bookings for private events like birthdays, anniversaries, school retreat, team building, company outing, photoshoots
Overnight bookings: 6PM check-in | 8AM next day check-out
NOTE: The place has no electricity but has solar lights that provide illumination at night.
- Falls near the resort
- Sagpulon Falls
- Laga Pool Resort
- Golden Dream Resort
- Agutayan Island
For bookings, reservations and other inquiries, just message Brenda Mage in Facebook (link below)
Browse more photos below courtesy of Katawa CDO Doodskie.