Looking for a sulit partner in exploring Cagayan de Oro’s adventures? Worry not as Angkas Passenger is here to provide you fast, safe and more reliable motorcycle ride to the city’s popular and emerging adventure and tourism sites.
Below are some of the city’s attractions and interesting places where Angkas can be your companion in your solo adventures:
- High Ridge – a hilltop restaurant located Upper Macasandig with the best overlooking view of the city proper
- Eden’s Solace – an overlooking hilltop spot in Upper Sumpong, Indahag with a serene atmosphere and a perfect view of the river valley
- Amaya View – a popular overlooking recreational spot in Indahag Hills with several attractions, adventure and overnight stay
- Ultra Winds – a popular hilltop resort with an infinity pool just along the southern boundary of the city in Pualas, Baungon, Bukidnon
- Gardens of Malasag – a 2.2-hectare diversified bio-sanctuary along the slopes of Malasag with a scenic view of the bay, a wildlife habitat and cultural community.
- Elyseé Café – a restaurant nestled along the slopes of Malasag
- August Cafe – an emerging newly-opened hilltop restaurant along the hills in Sta. Cruz, Camaman-an
- Camarahan Ridge – a popular ridge in the southwest portion of the city in Pagatpat with a scenic landscape view
- Macahambus Cave – a historical cave located just along Route 945 in Bayanga
- MacArthur Marker – a new historical landmark in Macabalan
…and many more places….
Angkas can get you to these places and more at faster travel time than other modes of transport by Beating the Traffic; with Reliable Bikers who have passed the skills testing and road safety training and with quality-checked motorcycles; Convenient with optimized matching for fast bookings, easily accessible application; and it is 99.997% Safe & Insured Rides with an excellent safety record and insurance for passenger and biker upon confirmation of booking.
With these advantages, no wonder, Angkas has become the Philippines’ leading on-demand motorcycle ride-hailing app.
And by the way, it’s 50% off your first ride, valid for new users only. Valid anywhere in CDO up until June 10, 2023. Just use the promocode: SAKAYNABAI
Follow Angkas through their social media pages below:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AngkasPH | https://www.facebook.com/angkas.mindanao