El Salvador City has just inaugurated its latest attraction – the newly-refurbished Tuburan Spring located at Poblacion area near the City College of El Salvador. It is now open to the general public subject to rules and regulations. Guess what, it’s FREE ENTRANCE until December 31, 2022. Open daily from 6:00AM to 10:00PM.
El Salvador City Mayor Edgar S. Lignes together with other city officials led the ribbon cutting ceremony.
GETTING THERE. Tuburan Spring is right in the vicinity of the City College of El Salvador and City Gymnasium. From the National Highway, take the road near Jollibee. See map below.
Here’s an aerial shot.
Read the rules and regulations below.
- No bringing of food and drinks along pool premises
- Smoking, cooking and eating is now allowed within pool premises
- Use of soap, shampoo and conditioner inside pool is prohibited
- Mandatory “Clean As You Go” policy is enforced; bring your trash with you
- No picking of flowers/plants, bringing of other structures/devices from pool compound
- Mandatory use of sanitary facilities will be implemented
- No overnight swimming
- Intoxicated individuals and persons high on drugs will not be allowed to enter pool premises
- Visitors shall not move or transfer structures including rocks inside the pool
- All visitors should use entrance gate; climbing over the fence is prohibited
- Children below 10years old should be accompanied by parent/guardian
Here’s an aerial shot courtesy of Lowell Labis (Insert 3L).
Tuburan Spring is a natural pond with overflowing cold water from an underground spring.
It is a popular swimming spot especially during summer.
The city government implemented a major improvement project making the spot more appealing as a tourist attraction.
Night swimming is allowed but only until 10:00pm.
Browse more photos below.
Watch these videos below courtesy of Clyd Vlog and Insert 3L.
More photos in the links below.